The MoonDance Inn Reservation Policy
The following are several items of guest information that we would like to share with you...
* RESERVATIONS: Reservations are also gladly accepted over the phone and by email. Feel free to check on-line for availability. To guarantee the reservation of your room, enter your credit card information at the time of your booking; your card will be charged a $50 deposit. Online bookings are immediate and you will receive an immediate automatic email confirmation upon completion of reservation. If you do not receive an immediate email, please be sure we have correct information. Gift certificate holders must call to book their room.
* CANCELLATIONS: Cancellations must be made over the phone and confirmed in writing. Cancellation of your reservation must be made two weeks (14 days) prior to your scheduled arrival. Group/whole house rentals have a 30-day cancellation period. Cancellations made after these time periods will result in full payment of the room(s), including taxes, unless we are able to re-book the room(s) to another guest. If cancellations occur more than the respective 14 or 30 day periods, the deposit will not be refunded.
* TIMES: Check-in time is between 3:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m. Check-out time is by 11:00 a.m. Late check-out times are possible; however, approval must be in writing. A late check-out fee will be applied without prior written approval. If you are planning on arriving after 6:00 p.m., please indicate on your reservation or kindly call the inn at 360-647-2997 to make special arrangements for your later arrival.
* BREAKFAST: Included with your stay is a delicious breakfast consisting of a set menu that changes daily. Please let us know of any food allergies prior to or at time of check-in so that we can be ready to accommodate you the next morning. Breakfast is typically served at 9:00 a.m. In an effort to not be wasteful, if you will not be joining us for breakfast at 9:00 a.m., kindly let us know the night before so we can prepare accordingly.
* SMOKING: Our inn is a non-smoking facility inside the guest rooms and within 20 feet of any entry door. A minimum cleaning fee of $100 will be charged to anyone who smokes in the rooms or room balcony. Smoking is permitted down at the lake or side fireplace area.
* CHILDREN: We welcome well-behaved children over the age of 8. We expect and appreciate their courtesy and respect of other guests.
* PETS: Although we love pets, not all guests do, so we cannot accept pets. However, we do make exceptions for service animals.
* PAYMENT: We gladly accept cash, Visa, Master Card and all debit cards.